Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if any of you have noticed but sometime this year I suspect Poncho is going to top 10,000 posts here on HR.Com. That is quite an accomplishment. And when the day comes my vote is that he buys a round for all 50,000 members.

dewey

·
Administrator
18,402 Posts
So many words, so little said.........................Oh, theres another.

Are you callin' me a "Poser"?...........Ahh....Poster :D

·
Registered
547 Posts
wow poncho,, you must have stubby fingers by now,, we signed up at the same time,,,,,, and my wife tells me I spend too much time on this thing,,

·
Army Strong
631 Posts
yeah

i belive he was one of the first to greet me

and belive me .. if this site is still here when i get that old.. heck yes i'll be here with all the people who want to know about them old internal combustion engines..

haha

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
WOW! 10000 posts??? Where did all that hot air come from. I've always heard it is really cold way up north in Canada eh? :D :D :D

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Centerline said:
WOW! 10000 posts??? Where did all that hot air come from. I've always heard it is really cold way up north in Canada eh? :D :D :D
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha he blows that hot air down south. :D Way to go Poncho! I am behind you all the way, Lmao :thumbup:

·
Administrator
18,402 Posts
Henry Highrise said:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha he blows that hot air down south. :D Way to go Poncho! I am behind you all the way, Lmao :thumbup:

You guys think you are soooooooo funny.....Its freezing up here man....You have all the hot air....................Hmmmmm, whats that tell me????????????????

·
Army Strong
631 Posts
man down here in SC last monday and tuesday.. i wore short sleved shirts and wanted to wear shorts...

last wed thursday and friday i froze my balls off in a hoodie, 2 longsleeved shirts, thermals and jeans

haha

and were expected to have the lowest temp since 1973 when we had 2 foot of snow ( we never get snow).. supposed to be single digets

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
poncho62 said:
You guys think you are soooooooo funny.....Its freezing up here man....You have all the hot air....................Hmmmmm, whats that tell me????????????????
No that would be Crosley's area. It's warm down in the valley. Nearly 66* today. Up here in da mountains it was 9* last night with 15 mph winds. Brrrrrrr! Still don't have my entire driveway cleared out from the snow storm last weekend and rumor has it that another one is due in a couple more days. The good news is that the ski slopes are finally open. :mwink:

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
All those posts here and Harry still has time to be on all those other forums too.
(he's going to need another line for links pretty soon too.)

And everthing he has to say is worthwhile :thumbup:

Later, mikey

1 - 20 of 37 Posts