Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Grillin Randy
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well now the latest TV commercial is accusing President Bush of sending poorly-equipped soldiers into battle. What, did he send them with rocks and sling-shots? My Nephews did not tell me that they were sent over there without the proper equipment. Who is it that voted for the war and voted not to fund our troops?

I think that I will put the ear plugs in until after the election.

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
I think that I will put the ear plugs in until after the election.
That's about the best idea. All both sides want to do is sling mud at each other and avoid the issues. Just about the only thing you hear is "Homeland security" and "the other guy is an A-hole".
I'll be glad when it's all over.

Kevin

·
Registered
258 Posts
true my northern friend. But you still have some awesome troops.

Equipment is not a huge issue, though we certainly need our soldiers to have the best. And when I say huge issue, what I mean is the most important thing. Equipment gets lost or broken, but good training on a continual basis does not get lost and if maintained through a good training schedule it will not break down when it is needed.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Robinson Robin said:
well look at it this way they can't be worse equipt than our (canada's) military:thumbup:
I trained with a bunch Canada's back in the late 70's. They were a lot better prepared than the US troops - they never ran out of beer nor ice wasn't ever a problem!!!!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.