Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do to some ongoing health issues, I may have to put my project car up for sale. What stated out as a Chevy powered VW project, has evolved into a modified Gazelle kit car body project. What I have is a custom built, 2x3 tube chassis, Mustang II front suspension. Has a never been ran, from Chevrolet, complete (air cleaner down to pan) crate motor. 700R4 transmission with Lokar shifter; brand new aluminum radiator with built in trans cooler; new power steering pump and bracketry (mounted); narrowed 9" with triangulated 4-bar that was built by Rear Gears in Valley Park, MO. Have most of the brake plumbing done. Has new, mounted alternator. This is a complete rolling chassis that has new black powdercoated rims from Bassett. This is a 95 inch wheelbase car, by the way

I am just trying the waters to see if there is any interest out there, before I start posting photos. As I said, I have been having some ongoing health issues and it seems like just when I think I am out of the dark, issues start again. I really don't want to part with this project, but I may be forced to. If interested, PM me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts