Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to my computer, and somehow Windoze logged me into AOL IM, and I got this when I returned after work.

hi Matt, this is Jordin. I dont know if I'm to late or not, but I remember looking over Nicole's shoulder one time and I saw that you go to church. Could you ask for prayer for Nic? she had a severe asthma attack (acute bronco spasm) yesterday at her bball game and is in the hopsital. Thanks. She'll be back to her parents house tomorrow morning/afternoon and I know that she'll be back online either tomorrow or the day after. Just drop her a note okay?

Jordin is Nicole's boyfriend. I met Nicole about 6 months before I met my now-ex girlfriend, (This would put the time I met Nicole a little over 2 years ago) so she knows everything, from all the different girls I liked at the time I met Kim (I mention her frequently here on the boards, some of you guys may be familiar w/her), to first date, to being bf/gf, the good times, the bad times, the breakup, and being "friends" again, you name it she was there.

Thanks guys, and girls too.
-matt

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
Ghetto Jet said:
Hey can you two guys hook me up with some prayers? I'm going to take some final exams tomorrow, and I didn't study for them. I'm going to need all the help I can get.

matt my prayers are with her,

mike your going to need a prayer that your but doesnt hurt too much after im done kicking it if you dont study!!!!!:nono: :nono:

·
Chopper Builder o<>\o
171 Posts
I'll definitly be praying for Nicole.

Here are a couple of related verses in the bible.

"Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need" Hebrews 4:16

"If two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven" Matthew 18:19

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Man you guys must have been working overtime praying for me.

I winged my algebra final and probably will get an ok grade, but who cares about that? This attractive girl that has that class with, that I've sort of been hanging around with at school, gave me her number so we see each other over the Christmas break.

Nice.

·
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
UPDATE: Nicole is home, her mom is wayyy overprotective; she can't get a sandwich on her own or anything. The doctors told her to "take it easy". I think it's kind of funny how her mom is.

Mike, go get her! Just don't loose her.:rolleyes: I learned that, sort of. "It wasn't working out" "I can't provide you with what you need" and "we need to get out lives on track." I think she doesn;t know what she wants, but whatever. That's Kim for ya. vague as always if she doesn't want to talk about it. Sincere though, but whatever. My ex doesn't concern you mike, just take it easy.:thumbup:

The jet must have a chick magnet installed, that works on her brain's electromagnetic frequencies. Where can I get one? Just messin there.
-matt

·
1,821 Posts
ChevelleSS_LS6 said:
The jet must have a chick magnet installed, that works on her brain's electromagnetic frequencies. Where can I get one?
-matt

HA HA, chick magnet, yea right. Maybe in high school when the car actually had a reputation. But at college, parked in a sea of WRX's/Mustang GTs/Z-28s/350Z's/and various other new cars, it's just an old car to most people.

·
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ghetto Jet said:
HA HA, chick magnet, yea right. Maybe in high school when the car actually had a reputation. But at college, parked in a sea of WRX's/Mustang GTs/Z-28s/350Z's/and various other new cars, it's just an old car to most people.
Are you saying it runs 17s, or is just overlooked by the rich kids with daddy's money spent on a new mustang, wrx, or z28? I hope it doesn't run 17s, oh god no. Maybe with 4 250pound people in the car with a trunk full of sand, but not normally.
-matt

·
1,821 Posts
No, that would be really tacky.

I went hi-tech. I recorded the sound a blow off valve makes, burned it onto a cd, and I just turn the volume up on my Alpine every time I shift. My own little ghetto-turbo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.