Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jon:
This has to be the most frustrating web site I've ever been on. I've been trying , and asking for help, for days, on how to start a project journal. I'm not going to go thru it all again. (Please read earlier posts). If you can help me, I sure could use it. thx, Northstar John

·
Lost in the 60's
15,258 Posts
I do not mean to sound like a smart alec...I am trying to help you. This is the third thread that you have started on this subject. On the first one , it was suggested to you to e-mail Jon and the address was given to you. On the second thread that you started it was again suggested that you e-mail Jon. Now you have started a third thread.......Why don't you e-mail Jon? Here is the e-mail address. [email protected]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Project Journal

Sorry Henry.
I thought I was e-mailing Jon. I'm still trying to get a handle on this site, so have a little patience please. I'll e-mail Jon.
thx, Nstar John

·
Lost in the 60's
15,258 Posts
I think that will get his attention quicker.....He will help you out when he sees it. Glad to have you with us here at Hotrodders. You will get the hang of the site before too long...its really pretty user friendly. Probably just a glitch on your Journal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts