Hot Rod Forum banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
NICE! :thumbup:
IMO, Best looking GM trucks ever made are the Tri-5 trucks.

Seeing how I'm now well past child fathering age, I'd gladly give my left nut for one of those.:D:D
Thanks brother i have to agree.. these trucks where in my book the nice's looking trucks ever made.. I love the lines on this truck.. I'm rounding a few corners that should have been rounded.. I been wanting one of these trucks for a long time..:D

Here's a few more pics of the tilt.. Not done yet by starting to take shape..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
On my way out the door, thought would post something..:D

Might have to make a new thread on this cool truck ..;)

Attachments

·
Cars, Trucks, Boats, Motorcycl
7,462 Posts
I first looked at this thread yesterday and I was impressed how you built that T in 5 minutes... but looking back at the dates, I see it was more like 2016 - 2018... LOL!

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
I first looked at this thread yesterday and I was impressed how you built that T in 5 minutes... but looking back at the dates, I see it was more like 2016 - 2018... LOL!
Lol. No not five minutes. I can say this much. I hated to sell that car. I made many 2-3 hour one way trips in that car. Drove it a few years and not once did that car give me any trouble at all. I drove it EVERYDAY. Everywhere’s. That car was so dependable. It’s also been Witnessed with all four wheels in the air. Lol. It was right under 500 hp and weighed 2600 lbs. me and my wife enjoyed it so much. One of my close friends wanted it ever since the first day I built it and he had to have it. So we had to cut it lose to build something even better. I should have posted my truck on a new thread. Just haven’t been here in a while. A lot has been going on since I left. Build, build ,build. :drunk::drunk::sweat::sweat:I like to stop in every now and then to see who’s still here and who isn’t. And what everyone is building.

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Oh forgot to tell you It took under a year to build it as far as I remember. :drunk:

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
So a friend wanted Herman... and I assume you can still get a ride in him occasionally...
yes.. the very cool part of him buying it is..I can use it anytime i need too..:D:thumbup:

101 - 114 of 114 Posts