Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy!!!

I've recently purchased a 66 Nova out of Cali and am about to begin restoration. It will be my first and probably last. This is the car I've wanted since I was a kid. I'm looking for any advice. My plan is to go all the way down, have it blasted and then go back up. I'm looking at a 383 with a 700R4. I found your plans on your rotisserie and plan to use them. Are there any further instructions that may help during its build? I look forward to the many hours ahead and can hardly wait to get behind the wheel.

Peace Out!!
Gary

·
Lost in the 60's
15,292 Posts
Hi Gary...Welcome to Hotrodders. Check out our Knowlege Base here on the site and use the search function as well to find information. When all else fails...post a question in one of the forums and you should get some help. Good luck on your build. :welcome:

·
Registered
245 Posts
proud owner of a 66 nova

I have owned several of that generation novas.they are great little cars,with a really poor front suspension.I would definately plan on updating the front end if you are going to put much power under the hood.another problem is fitting any fair sized rubber under the rear.the rear wheelwells are pretty tight without modifying them. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.