Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I am the public information Officer for our car club here in Hermiston Oregon, I am an engineer for the railroad, and am about ready to retire and enjoy my 1955 cheyv pickup which is all done and ready to show.
Our club Hermiston Classics had just started our own web site, (hermistonclassicscarclub.net )and would enjoy your visit and please sign our guest book. Our annual car show is in July, and we will be posting more about that later next year, the city is having it's 100 year boom town party, so if you are in the area, you might want to join us. Hermiston is in Eastern Oregon, and the temp in the summer is HOT, average around 85-90', so if you come, leave the heavy coat at home. if you need one, I will let you wear one of mine.
I will be 63 in March, I have a twin brother who lives in Bryant Ar and has a 1958 GMC pickup that is also done. Never saw his before I finished mine, but they are almost identical in color.
Our club address is [email protected]
would love to hear from you all. Later.Pleae be safe and look both ways when you cross the RR tracks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.