Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Big cubic inches small Chevy!
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I have a big question for you today...Is that possible to put a overdrive on a TH350???

If yes, What compagny do this, do you have a part number...B&M, TCI ou something like this..

Your help is really appreciate.....

Thanks in advance, Stephane

·
Registered
37 Posts
US Gear

Another company that makes an auxiliary overdrive unit is US Gear, with their V2OD for hot rods and pro-touring cars. ATI, one of their distributors, sells it for $1800. Like the Gear Vendors unit it attaches in place of the transmission tail assembly, but it is not electrically operated, but cable or stick-shifted.

Does anyone have any experience with the US Gear product? Gear Vendors advertises more and seems to be more popular, but the simplicity of the V2OD is very appealing and it is much less expensive.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I chose the V2OD for my 65 Mustang due to the price. I couldn't go with an AOD , because I had an inline 6. I was considering a gear vendors unit, but it was out of my price range. The fordsix guys introduced me to the product, and I was very impressed with the price and 30% reduction option. This unit is only available for automatics. What impressed me the most, however, was US Gear's customer service. I would highly recommend calling them and discussing your options.
After you do you research, if you are interested in the product, now is a great time to buy. US gear has offered a discount to the retailers that ends at the end of May 2008. You should definately price shop, as now is the best time to get a bargain.

·
You got a leaky spark tube...
2,854 Posts
bostonrpm said:
I have a lot of information on my site. www********************.com .
I chose the V2OD for my 65 Mustang due to the price. I couldn't go with an AOD , because I had an inline 6. I was considering a gear vendors unit, but it was out of my price range. The fordsix guys introduced me to the product, and I was very impressed with the price and 30% reduction option. This unit is only available for automatics. What impressed me the most, however, was US Gear's customer service. I would highly recommend calling them and discussing your options.
After you do you research, if you are interested in the product, now is a great time to buy. US gear has offered a discount to the retailers that ends at the end of May 2008. You should definately price shop, as now is the best time to get a bargain. You *****************************US Gear.
Another advertisement?

:nono: :nono: :nono:

·
Administrator
10,124 Posts
bostonrpm,

please read the guidelines HERE

you agreed to them when you signed up.

there is no advertisements allowed in the forums.

Commercial ads are not allowed in the classified section.

:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.