Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put 2002 Cadilac Eldorado power seats in my 48 Ford coupe.I need to hear from anyone that has done this already.I am by far electrically challanged, but if I can get some guidance I will get someone that understands this more than me to help me at this end. I am looking for the power plugs from the end of the wiring harness from a 2002 Eldorado that plugs into the seats (there are 2 plugs for each seat),one about 3/4"x 3/4" and the other is about 3/8" x 3/4". You can reply directly to [email protected] Thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
6,735 Posts
First of all, I deleted your e-mail address. Please don't post your e-mail address here or anywhere else in an open forum on the internet. You are asking for problems.

I am moving this to Electrical.

Dan

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wanted the matching plug ends (from the wiring harness ends) for the seat plugs so I can remove the seats in the future for floor insulation or carpeting. I didn't want to hard wire them in and not be able to get them out easily. I went to some auto wreckers looking for the appropriate plugs but couldn't find any,seems Eldorados are somewhat scarce. The large plug is a 7 way plug using 6 pins and the small one is a 4 way.
I hope to hear from someone that has also done this type of seat install to learn all I can from their experience..............Thank you for any help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.