Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, I’m trying to find an emblem pattern or template for use in installing emblems on a 67 chevelle Malibu SS clone. I purchased some front fender v-flag emblems and 350 emblems to mount on the sides of the front fenders between the bumper and the wheel. These may or may not have correct factory spacing on the mounting pins so I’m not so much looking for hole pattern as much as the general location of the emblem. For example where to locate the center of the v-flag emblem or maybe the bottom edge and the bumper side edge of the emblem. I’ll mount the 350 number emblem above the flag. I’ve seen this on a few chevelles but I’m not sure about the exact location. It’s not legit original of course but it would be nice to get them as close as possible.
Any tips on drilling through new paint (😥) are welcome too.

Thanks

·
More for Less Racer
20,943 Posts
Can't help you with the location, but for drilling holes through new paint put down a couple layers of masking tape and drill through it.

I bet someone over at Team Chevelle can tell you.
(5) Team Chevelle (chevelles.com)

If you can locate the factory emblem hole location/template, it should still be easy to figure out where the emblem actually sits.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.