Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys.can sb tell me how is the life in wyotech?and how much is the enrollment fee?would they offer a job after i graduated?and about how much would i make with a degree from wyotech?

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
If you don't get a decent resaponse to this post consider reposting in the Lounge.

My son is also interested in wyotech so he will be watching for responses too. I wonder if there is a way to CK them out on line, say: www.wyotech.com/

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Life at Wyotech in Blairsville

I am getting ready to start my core course right after Christmas break just finishing up the Business portion, I am a 51 year young veteran and decided to come here for Collision and Refinishing to maybe get a job with the insurance business as a adjuster. I learned a long time ago that you only get out what you put in to anything you do, if come to any college with the mindset that your going to walk away with something then you will but if you come for the party beware, I am not saying not to have a good time I am saying its time to grow up and be responsible for your future because no one else is going to do it for you. I cannot comment on the living arrangements to much because I live off campus but I have 6 classes since I started and had A's in 5 of them and 1 B. There is some rules that I don't agree with them but I abide by them, why because they say I have to but things are changing ever cycle and I think for the better, speak up respectively and tell your opinion I am! As far as Wyotech promising you a job when your finished that is a myth, will you be able to get one well that is entirely up to you, they have career fairs every 3 months and if you well dressed and can carry on a decent conversation with the employers that are there you have a chance! I have attended both here and community colleges, and by the way they don't promise you a job either, I have learned a lot at both but I think that what I have learned here so far will help me more in the future! For more information or to ask me a question just email it! Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts