Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I searched high& lowfor wet long board sandpaper.This would be silicon carbide(black)sp right?I searched 3m,klingspor,norton and all i found for lb paper isgray aluminum sterate which is dry.Do you know who makes it.Thanks Mike

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Mike, I've got a few sleeves of 3M wet or dry long board paper in the shop, I'll see if I can get the part numbers. I also looked on 3M's site and am surprised I don't see any listings, Mirka, Carborundum, and Norton also don't show any. I haven't been longboard sanding wet lately-maybe the paper is no longer available.

·
Hotrodders.com moderator
9,581 Posts
baddbob said:
Mike, I've got a few sleeves of 3M wet or dry long board paper in the shop, I'll see if I can get the part numbers. I also looked on 3M's site and am surprised I don't see any listings, Mirka, Carborundum, and Norton also don't show any. I haven't been longboard sanding wet lately-maybe the paper is no longer available.
Kinda likely the the paper is not available any longer..I cannot find any in my books either..Not too many guys longboard wet any more..

Sam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.