Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
crazy larry said:
but guys, he had just recently gotten out of prison and was trying to spend more time with his family.
poor DDB:rolleyes:
Hey, we will give your kid a second chance but rappers get one strike!
Barry

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
BarryK said:
Hey, we will give your kid a second chance but rappers get one strike!
Barry
One strike?! Hell those guys have had their strikes and everybody elses too!

K

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Ghetto Jet said:
ah, I remember when they used to kill each other. Those were the days.
Why did they stop?

Whats this world coming to?

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,858 Posts
One down, 5,292 to go.
Good Lawdy, tell me there aren't that many rappers in this world? :pain:
Beenaway2long ODB is dead. Now all the rappers have a reason to wear their pants at half mast....
Is that why they do that? I thought there was a big load in the backside that was pulling them down...I lernt something new today:pain: Typical Monday, I'm going to watch the Simpsons now...

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
yo yo dont be snappin' at my homie:rolleyes: he was a good dawg man, dang that sucker still owed me 5 c-notes yo, clipped of to soon ya yeard, holla at ye brotha yo, gotta stick togetha, gotta stick togetha, peace out yo:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

my school is FULL of ******* and wanna-be rappers. it's not even funny. Everyone with their baby blue "01" Exco or Ecco shirts and hats and the bling bling going on with the "Phat" farm.....I cant take it anymore.

Who's next?

Mike

·
At a loss for words
364 Posts
I saw on the news that his 7 kids were going to get all his belongings (supposedly). But, a few years ago, wasn't he in court for not paying child support on something like 20+ illegitimate kids???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts