runs slow on pavement
runs even slower on gravel
Later
Scott

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Muscle bound Spyder!!

I like Monza Spyders...I had a brand new one in 1975...totally lame sbc with a 4spd trans...couldn't out run a VW...and thats the truth!! This one sounds healthy if it really exists that is....I'd like to see pictures and a copy of that dyno sheet would be good too... Not that I don't believe him but who is this guy anyway??? Don't know if he's a BS artiest or one lucky mod rodder!!! I wouldn't mind a ride in that thing either...blow out the "spyder webs"!!!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
here to learn
276 Posts
we should have a thread with the pictures of our rides WITH THE OWNER NEXT TO IT. no replies, just pictures of us and our cars. that way we know who is telling the truth. think of it as a filtration system:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
53LEDSLED said:
we should have a thread with the pictures of our rides WITH THE OWNER NEXT TO IT. no replies, just pictures of us and our cars. that way we know who is telling the truth. think of it as a filtration system:thumbup:

Yep!
GREAT idea!
Should be mandatory in AVATAR.

Barry

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RE: Monza Spyder

Those are 1/8 mile times, and if someone can show me how to post a friggin picture, I will prove it exists, I just joined this board and apologize for posting in the wrong place, Braggin , your right !! 3000 lbs and too much power ,, lots of fun ,,,
Dan

·
stuff'n things'n whatnot
356 Posts
To post pics they need to be hosted somewhere.

If they arent hosted anywhere
1) click on the gallery at the botton of a post
2) then click on the "upload photos" to upload the pic from your computer
3) It will display the pic after it uploads, right click, select properties, and copy the URL
4)when replying to the message there is a IMG button, click it and paste the url into it

If the pic is already hosted skip 1 & 2 and your set :thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.