Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am asking all members to please refrain from using foul language in their posts. This includes using other symbols in the words to over ride the language filter that is in use on the board.

This abuse is on the rise, and if left unchecked will spin out of control. This is fair warning for everyone. We will be editing your posts if we find it in it. If you continue to do it, your posting privileges will be in jeoparly.

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The real problem with using any word is that it becomes an excuse for someone else to use a different word, then they cry foul. All other implied words are just dancing around and breaking of forum rules.

What is the point in doing it anyway? It serves no purpose other than to offend someone.

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
I don't think cursing is always used to offend, it can be used to add emphasis or to be funny. But I know where you're coming from NAIRB, you want to eliminate the stuff that everyone keeps getting past the filter Jon has in place.

·
Banned
431 Posts
NAIRB said:
I am asking all members to please refrain from using foul language in their posts. This includes using other symbols in the words to over ride the language filter that is in use on the board.

This abuse is on the rise, and if left unchecked will spin out of control. This is fair warning for everyone. We will be editing your posts if we find it in it. If you continue to do it, your posting privileges will be in jeoparly.
well said ;)

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,858 Posts
poncho62 and that includes...."WTF".................
What's wrong with "white, trashy female? ;) Dan

1 - 20 of 61 Posts