Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gmc1990rodder said:
Love the art work!! Would like to see more american mades on there though! LOL nice work!
Thank you

there will be more american rides in the future

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi, you know i enjoy drawing cars with graphite pencil. Just wanted to share those drawings with you guys. Hope you guys like it.

This car was fun to draw. First time drawing black rim. I don't think I improved much on this drawing. Anyways, the size of the drawing is A3. I didn't want to spend too much time.

·
Evil Wicked Mean And Nasty
13,765 Posts
Camella11 said:
hi, you know i enjoy drawing cars with graphite pencil. Just wanted to share those drawings with you guys. Hope you guys like it.

This car was fun to draw. First time drawing black rim. I don't think I improved much on this drawing. Anyways, the size of the drawing is A3. I didn't want to spend too much time.
say what :drunk: :drunk: :eek: :confused:

Cole
:pimp:

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
Very nice for sure.. :thumbup: Something I did alot of when I was younger.. I haven't done it and a while now.. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
przemson said:
Thank you
hope that you will get back to it someday:)
Believe me.. I been thinking about it... I will have to dig out some of my old stuff... :drunk: And make a thread here one day.. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
przemson said:
Waiting to see your works here

Here's a few I dug up.... :sweat: I did these about 35 years ago.. :drunk: :drunk:
I use to love to draw when I was younger... ;)
Looking at these drawing now... I see where I messed up... :drunk:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
I'll bet your social studies teacher wasn't impressed with your 'creativity'. I know mine wasn't when I drew cars and airplanes :spank: :spank: (yours are better, too :eek: )

Dave W

1 - 20 of 97 Posts