Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up folks ,just thaught I would introduce myself,My name is Chris,just turned 40,and ive had an addiction for speed since I was about 3 or 4.Ive been a mechanic since I was old enough to hand my dad his tools.Ive always been a gearhead.I was a euro car mechanic till my back blew out about 12 yrs ago.Since them Ive been wrenching Harleys,and I have a shop with a buddy of mine(I wo'nt say the nam so's no to addvertise lol).At the momment I owne 3 mustangs,a1988 notchback that I ordered in 1987,a 1984 SVO,that I restored for a friends parents after he died on a bike,and a 1979 4cyl turbo,that has been converted into a v8.I also love the euro stuff,have a 1988 BMW 325ic that iI bought for $500.00,and put over $4000.00 into(I told you its an addiction),Also in the stable Ive got a ,1986 FLHPOL hot rod dresser,a 1988 softail custom reworked from the ground up both bikes run 89ci stroker's ported heads,+++++.I also have a 1998 DUCATI 900 monster (the newest vehicle I owne).But my latest addiction is a 1937 Plmouth buisnessmans coupe,which will be my 1st true hot rod project(I wont tell you much about my plans for this one on account the Mopar boys probubly wont care to much for it).If you havent figured it out already im a very busy person,however i'm always willing to help out whenever I can.I'll leave you with something I read once that always stuck in my head.IF YOUR NOT LIVING ON THE EDGE,YOUR TAKING UO TO MUCH SPACE.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts