Hot Rod Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
True Hotrodder
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember who you are now, you're the guy who has made it his job to nit-pick everything I say on this forum. I called over to SFI and spoke with Mike, who explained to me that the divorce between SFI and SEMA took place about 1982. I didn't join the SFI tech crew at NHRA until 1990, and everything that was explained to me was just what I replied to everyone on this thread. I will not knowingly tell anyone a falsehood, but many times I repeat things to others that I have been told as truth. I guess that now, with you riding my ass over every little thing I say, I'll have to do closer fact checking or else just not respond in a way that you can fact check anything I say. Thank you for making life a little more difficult for me, I hope you feel really good about making things more difficult for an old man.
This is what I said and I don't see it as nit-picking, I was just setting the record straight if anyone cared.

chasracer said:

SFI did start off as a part of SEMA but it has not been affiliated with SEMA for quite awhile now. And the "S" in SFI no longer stands for "Sema".

You're the one that got ticked off and came back telling me and everyone else that we didn't know what we were talking about. If you want to claim that 8 years after the fact SFI still thought it was part of SEMA - no problem.

And as to age, I'm damned near as old as you are and I can hammer crap with the best of them including you. Neither of us are always right about everything and if I have a different opinion or take on the subject I will voice it whether you like it or not. That's why they call it a Forum.

·
Administrator
10,116 Posts
I will clean up the non tech discussion in various threads of the SFI , SEMA content. This thread will be closed. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.