Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body go to Rhinebeck this weekend? I was wondering how big a show it is this year now that Good Guys is not doing it. I was busy today with the wife and was thinking maybe I would go Sunday but it's a two hour drive and I don't want to get there and find out it's half what it used to be. Mark

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
I crossed that show off my list 3 years ago because of greedy guys.. 1st time I wanted to enter a vehicle, They won't allow you to enter the shows without being a part of the association, so the snobby lady on the phone said it was going to be somthing like $60.. I used to like the show back then. It was earlier in the year, fairgrounds are 90% shaded so it was always nice.

It's probably worth going to now without GG running the show, but the info on it shows it only goes on Fri and sat now. If I had known, I'd have made the trip.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I always liked the show too did not know it cost so much to take a car there. I have been going as a spectator as I don't have my truck done yet. I did not notice that it was not Sunday too. Thanks that saved me a trip Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.