Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, another new guy in town. I build Roadstercycles, have an engineering and design shop and fly helicopters for Robinson Helicopter Company in Torrance California. I am an engineer at heart with no formal training which is a good thing since I don't have to stay in a box when I design. So I am looking forward to asking and answering questions. Take care.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Roadstercycles

Hi 454, The Roadstercycles I build have been 350 cu.in Chevy,
Twin cam Harley, V-max and V6 Chevy. I tried to upload some pics but they were too big so I need to knock them down first. If you do a search on google for the roadstercycle there is a few links to My site so everyone can see pics of all the different ones. My site has Roadstercycle on top with checkered flags on each side. Although some people think there's nothing new about 3 wheelers and yes the morgan has been around awhile my designs just have more horsepower and are tire smokin, head turning fun. The 350 Chevy powered one melts back tires has power steering and power brakes, again just a lot of fun. The Twin cam Harley powered one draws crowds like nobodies business. It's only about 75 HP but still smokes back tires and is a riot to drive. The V4 powered one is still under construction as I'm being sidetracked getting my 3D router together so I can cut wooden molds for my vacuum form. So I can make some trick custom parts. Anyway that's about it. Any more questions feel free. Take care.

·
NEVER satisfied !
58 Posts
Very interesting site you have.

I'm not a biker but, you've done a great job on the projects.

This type of vehicle has a place in the world especially with gas prices going up.

Sure wish my son would dump his motocross bike and "road rocket" and start to see the future.

454 Rattler

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.