Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I own a set of these, and I'm about to let them go for $200. I bought them use and two of them have a little bit of damage, they are 1.5 so I may, or may not have use for them in the future.
It looks like they are pretty high dollar set of rocker arms, are they really that good? Two of them have a tiny bit of damage on them. Pictures attached.

Camera accessory Metal Household hardware Auto part Composite material
Camera accessory Metal Household hardware Auto part Composite material
Household hardware Auto part Metal Personal protective equipment Fashion accessory

Ps. Buyer is aware of the damage, and wants to buy them in this condition with no locks. The rest of them look perfect!

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Crower and Norris we're the best piece for endurance engines in the 1970's and 80's. The aluminium rockers were weak and had tiny little bearings that fell apart.
Now, the cool rockers have no bearings just a bushing.
I think the Comp Cams steel arms are comparable now.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Crower and Norris we're the best piece for endurance engines in the 1970's and 80's. The aluminium rockers were weak and had tiny little bearings that fell apart.
Now, the cool rockers have no bearings just a bushing.
I think the Comp Cams steel arms are comparable now.
Thanks, I think I'm going to let them go. As everything I'm using currently takes the special Harlan sharps with a little offset for the Asian casting heads.
Plus a brand new set is not much more than 200.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.