Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if Rod Doors is still in business? The North Carolina location webpage says that they are out of business. I have heard that someone in Chico, CA bought the molds and is now in business. I need some door panels and a headliner for a 32 3W Coupe and don't know where to buy them.

·
Banned
2,440 Posts
first off not a jerk but being realistic , an interior shop can help you. i do not nowhere you live to send you in the right direction . hello

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's easy to google and find Rod Doors who make interesting base materials so that YOU CAN MAKE DOOR PANELS YOURSELF. If you look hard enough you'll find that the original Rod Doors went out of business in 2009 and sold their product line to someone else. I'm trying to find that person or company. If you don't know, you don't know. Now, as for you. If you want to be taken seriously, answer serious posts with serious answers or don't answer at all. And, you might want to use a spell checker.

·
Registered
7,374 Posts
To my knowladge, Roddoors molds went nowhere as the owner does not want to let them go. and I guess Roddoors also still has production of some of the items but only ship to old vendors. They are most likely no longer a direct distributor and listed themselves as out of business, but someone is paying the hosting bill still.. Best bet is to find a company who used to sell, and see if they can still get anything..

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,312 Posts
It's easy to google and find Rod Doors who make interesting base materials so that YOU CAN MAKE DOOR PANELS YOURSELF. If you look hard enough you'll find that the original Rod Doors went out of business in 2009 and sold their product line to someone else. I'm trying to find that person or company. If you don't know, you don't know. Now, as for you. If you want to be taken seriously, answer serious posts with serious answers or don't answer at all. And, you might want to use a spell checker.
You are so friggin far out of line it isn't funny. He gave you an answer that SOLVES your problem, make them. If you don't like the information someone has taken the time to give you, that's cool, he won't go to bed in a pillow full of tears. But to give him crap for making the horrible mistake of suggesting a solution to your problem.....you need a chill pill.

Brian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts