Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to go with a set of Schubeck Racing solid Roller X Lifters for my next re build.Has anyone here used them,apparently one of the car mags was supposed to be doing a test on a set of them,but I have never seen any results.I'd like to hear more about them !!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I know Terry sells them............The Crower Super Duty lifters are probably the first choice, but I wouldn't say they are the only choice.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I heard back from Bill Hendren,he didnt have much good to say about Schubeck lifters,apparently the ceramic can shatter if valve float occurs and can score the cylinder walls.But I'm not 100 % this applies to my question because I dont think that the Roller X solid roller is made from ceramic,I think that the flat tappet lifters are the ones that are ceramic coated,although I would like to hear from anyone that has personal experience with Schubeck Lifters.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Well, I like to take Bill's advice when at all possible, as I don't think he would steer you wrong..........he seems to be totally honest. Wish I could have helped you more...

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm still hoping to hear from someone that has personal experience with Schubeck Roller X lifters,how about it out there !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts