Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to thank everyone that helped me with my problem. I talked to Ron on the phone a few times, hes was very knowledgeable and helpful.

The problem......Had to crank forever to start up, and after it started it ran rough and didn't have the power that it did. I pinpointed the problem was cylinder number 5, which is on the opposite bank that i pulled the head from. I popped the valve cover....i laughed, the number 5 injector wire was almost all the way off the plug. When i pulled the valve cover i just slid it down out of the way, because to pull it off, you have to take the heater core box off. When i pulled it back up over the head i hit the retaining clip on the injector and knocked it off. I felt dumb, but at least that means i did a good job on the side i did the most work to LOL. Thanks again for all your help :)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah im glad it didnt cost any money to. It was my work truck, and im going to need it to plow here VERY soon.

Yes this site is great. Ive been a member sense i was in highschool. I love it. I dont get as much time to look at it, but i try. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.