Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a fiberglass 32 roadster body. I know Wescott builds a very nice one but is very pricey! Any suggestions? I would like to put my hands on it and take it home. I am afraid to have one shipped to me. What if it is poor quality when it arrives? This will be a big investment for me and I want to do it right. I live in Bodfish, Ca. {about 40 miles east of Bakersfield, Ca.} My chassis and running gear are all done and runs very nicely. All new stuff. Frame, 9" rear end, th350 built, 327 .30 over aluminum heads and Isky cam. 600 cfm edelbrock 1406 carb. Chrome front end and radius rods. I don't ever want anyone to mistake it for a rat rod. Anything out there that you have used or have experienced for yourself. Ron Cruse

·
Registered
612 Posts
Thank you very much. Arkansas is not too far away for a quality body.
Ron, Been buildin for over 40 years and i'd put an N&N up next to a Wescott all day long.
Takes less than a day to get 1 ready for primer, another day and it's ready to paint.
Look @ the N&N website then call duane and tell him Don from Dons Hot Rods sent ya.
Good luck
Another 1 of his bodies on my builds

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
N&N Bodys

Thank you Don,
that's what I need: first hand experience! I am grateful and will be on the phone early Monday.

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
body quality

I traded a 9 in disc versailles rust free rear, mustang II front susp with big disc brakes and some cash for My body. I have no idea who built it. But I can feel ripples in the quarter panels, and the door hinge mounting leaves some work to be done. I told my son the ripples will make someone think it's an old hammered steel body.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts