Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone "ey"
Yes I am from Canada. I am in the planning stages of doing a 34 Ford 3 Window coupe. Small Block Ford. I am excited to start, but realize there is much planning to be done and patience is paramount! I presently work at Ford of Canada 34+yrs.
I enjoy the open road, (ride a 99 Dresser) and music. I have met some good people in the hobby and will count on many for any and all help. Thanks in advance and hope to see you on the road!:welcome:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mike!

I have no pics yet... I am in the planning stages and as of yet only have a line on a Small Block Ford (302-4bbl)& Tranny. I have found out to stay away :nono: from Street Beasts and I have. From what I can tell. Outlaw is a good choice. Anybody out there care to comment?
I am going to get most all parts new for the more important things, such as Brakes, suspension and the like. I want it to be safe.... First and foremost!
Does anyone have any opinion as to who makes the best Glass body for the buck? :confused: Also Living in Canada has it's drawbacks. Like importing! Duty etc... I need to school myself.... any teachers out there? Thanks guys....

·
Hotrodders.com moderator
9,581 Posts
34 coupes

here is a suggestion..

http://home.mchsi.com/~camcoupes1/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

These guys build some 34 bodies which may be suitable..And I do concur in the staying away from the street beasts so to speak..A light rod with a basically stock motor that is built to handle can run off and hide from a lot of things out there..and can be driven to the local rod run or out for a Sunday ride..

On glass bodies you get about what you pay for..some of them are gorgeous but then they have a gorgeous price as well..

Good luck..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tanks!

I looked at the CamCoupe. Appreciate the help.

I am going to surf and see if I can find more. Gonna go look for help on rebuilding a 302 4bbl and put a little Mustard in it if you get my drift. Hope I can find some....
:mwink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.