Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 26 T coupe the front has been lenghend 4".The fenders were moved ahead and the running boards are now 4" longer.The T,s didnt use rubber on their boards,but I want to put it on mine.It had hall runner from lowes on them,but I want something nicer.Does anyone know where I can buy something that would look nice ? I would need 2 peices 12"x47"

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Have you considered having the area sprayed with bedliner material? You would want to use the gloss finish smooth material. We used this on the 32 3W just built and it looks good and seems to be wearing well. The brand we had applied was Superliner. The finish is glossy and has a slightly rippled effect. The skill of the person spraying the material has a great deal to do with the outcome.

You could have some stock style diamond stamped boards made over size. Car-Line Mfg. in Beaumont TX makes the stock size boards and could easily make you some to your dimensions.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you
Does that sprayliner come in a spray can? I dont want to use the stock type because my wife had a couple strokes and is a little unstable so I dont want anything that could be slippery

Attachments

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts