Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going with a 350 vortec engine just have to do a little work with the ecm and Injectors wiring for them been doing a lot of reading on it don't seem to be that bad to do

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went to one of the s10 sites and asked couple questions and got treated like crap from them bunch of smart ***** never go back over there at least you guys will help someone out I thank you for that

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK I found motor mounts and frame mounts I'm going to use s10 2.8 mounts that are aftermarket ones that has no rubber in them. I been doing a lot of reading how to get my 5.7 vortec wired up don't look to be to hard to do. Sound like I have to get my ecm re flashed or get it re programed.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the info I'm going to run a vortec 5.7 and a 5 spd transmission I would like to put the motor as far as back as I can I want to run ac

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks mine is only a 2 wheel drive I know exhaust would be hard to do with the fuel tank in the way that is why I thought of going with side pipes most of the headers they say they don't fit manual transmission I will have to call to make sure

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't care about side pipes either but I know with a 5 speed it is going to be hard to do I been looking for headers they fit automatic only I will have to call and find out

1 - 10 of 9 Posts