Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Looking to do a rack on my 88 s15, where did you end up on this one? I’m running a k24 and had to notch the subframe quite a bit to fit the taller engine under the hood, so my center link hits the oil pan now.

· Registered
4 Posts
I have a metro I am currently playing with as a A/B commuter I will have around 3k into it(lots of things updated) and it will pay for itself within 2 years on gas mileage alone. Once thats out of the heated garage I will park my 91 s10 in the barn and push the 94 into the heated garage to continue working on it.

I am going to bite the bullet and go with a rack from TRZ on the 94. The metro is taking a bit longer then expected as I dig deeper I find more things that really should be addressed. Playing with the freaking headlights currently and ... cheap wiring is fun.

But yea TRZ rack is the plan on the 94. I am cheap and really don't want custom stuff on the 94. But there are some areas like brakes and steering where just paying for something where the engineering has been done makes sense.
Sounds good, I’m planning on going with the trz kit as well, might be worth seeing if they have a Black Friday sale. When I call I’ll mention that you are looking for one as well, maybe they’ll be able to work something out for us.

· Registered
4 Posts
Sounds good, I’m planning on going with the trz kit as well, might be worth seeing if they have a Black Friday sale. When I call I’ll mention that you are looking for one as well, maybe they’ll be able to work something out for us.
After checking their Facebook it looks like gravy22 is the 10% off + Free shipping code for Black Friday so I’ll be ordering today.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts