Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
You shouldn't need a ton of vacuum power. All your doing is getting rid of the dust in an enclosed cabinet. What I did was mount a small pipe on the cabinet and just slip a shop vac over the pipe. It's sucking air around the pipe but gives enough vacuum to get rid of the dust. My cabinet also has a hole in the opposite end about 1" with a filter on it.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Filter is a small paper unit. Not sure where to get one but I'm going to start looking. It's just to let air in/out without carrying dust/sand with it. Not sure what you mean by a filter on the gun. Air just needs to be dry.

·
Registered
677 Posts
The filter that came with the cabinet is #33 to #37. King Canada is like a Harbor Freight in the States I think. Their stuff is pretty cheaply built but is okay for light use. At the price they want for a filter I think I'll be looking for something else, like maybe a lawnmower filter or something, when I need one.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.