Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a couple lines to say hey to all the motor heads. putting together a 66 impala that has been sitting in my buddies back yard for 19 years. the car originally to be his newborn sons car one day met with disaster while putting .030 over rings on std. pistons in a .030 over 327. Now I've got the car, the son is starting his first year at U.C.Irvine, and the 327 is now .040 over with forged slugs, 280 comp. cam. world product sportsman II angle plug heads, with 2.02 inners and 1.88 outers. a brand new 20 year old Holley contender dual plane is searching for a breathing partner. Looking for a cheap 4160 750cfm Holley to pair them off. Turbo 400 from the neighbor and a 2500 stall converter. I hope the drive shaft fits. And with that I hope all your projects are going smooth, unlike the rust around the windows of an old buddy.

·
Super Moderator
18,353 Posts
welcome...................030 over rings on standard pistons......... :nono: .........bet that worked well................

·
Lost in the 60's
15,247 Posts
Welcome to the Hotrodders Bulletin Board.........Make yourself at home and enjoy the site. :welcome:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts