Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Brian Saxon, and I have been interested in high performance cars from a young age, first car was a 71 Pontiac Ventura II, pops and I built it for my 16th b-day, nice car but to rare to mess up. So I gave it back to old dad and traded for moms 90 LX auto. To make a long story short alot of money later, time, wife and life, priorities have prevented me from working on it. I am back haveing fun again, and now currently working on a 1995 Ford mustang with vortech supercharged 5.0, aode trans, basically a good street car. Still need a few things to complete sn-95 project. My dailydriver is a 2001 BLK Ford Lightning , and I have the ole' lady in a 2003 Infinity G-35.
But, my toy car is the 90 LX Auto w/ future plans like a carbureted, all alum. 4.6 liter DOHC backed by a C-4 automatic, set up for draggin, and cruising the town. I will appreciate the help anyone can give. I will have pictures up soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.