Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, Hope all is well. I need a little help here. I have a question, How much is a set of SBC Heads worth with no valves, springs etc.? The heads id # is as follows, "3932441" Completely stripped, in good shape. I also have another set with the id # as follows, "462624" and this set is completely rebuilt. I believe they have 2.02 Intake/ 1.50 Exhaust nitrogen filled valves, HD Springs, etc. I have no clue as to how much $$$$ to ask for either set of heads. Can anyone help me out? Any input would greatly be appreciated. Thanks, Roadlizard2

·
Hates: Liver. Loves: Diesel
6,307 Posts
The 624s are crack prone. If I ever get them, I give them away. I put an ad on craigslist just the other day and some guy came to get them to try his hand at porting. Really not worth anything.

The 441s are pretty fair. Small ports, 200-ish cfm, large chambers. Good for a low-compression torque motor. They respond very well to larger valves, but if you're after high compression, they would require big domes. If I had a couple bare castings I could probably get $50-100 for the pair. Maybe $150-200 for an assembled set.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.