Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now and then on e-bay you can find a really good deal.

I've been looking for an "RB" block for my Max Wedge clone project and finally found a really nice 440 bare block for a hundred bucks..... and..... it's within driving distance so no shipping.

Sometimes things just work out. :D

·
Analog man in a digital world.
2,252 Posts
Centerline said:
Now and then on e-bay you can find a really good deal.

I've been looking for an "RB" block for my Max Wedge clone project and finally found a really nice 440 bare block for a hundred bucks..... and..... it's within driving distance so no shipping.

Sometimes things just work out. :D
Fantastic! :thumbup: :cool:

·
Just one of the guys
3,074 Posts
That reminds me that I need to head up to a buddys house. I haven't seen him in a few years. He is a Chrysler fanatic, and the last I was there had a haywagon front to back full of 426 Hemis. I need to see if he is interested in selling any, still collecting, or what he is up to.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kevin45 said:
That reminds me that I need to head up to a buddys house. I haven't seen him in a few years. He is a Chrysler fanatic, and the last I was there had a haywagon front to back full of 426 Hemis. I need to see if he is interested in selling any, still collecting, or what he is up to.
If he's totally lost his mind and is willing to sell any... let me know. :mwink:

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,622 Posts
I found a really nice IH truck, easy fix with loads of patina (think survivor) that I'd love to have. Unfortunately I don't have money for it, or a way to move it all the way to MI. Besides, it's snowy. MDOT's love of salt will eat it alive. :(

link, it sold for cheap!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts