Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a 72 nova,needs some minor work but nothing to bad. what I was looking for was if someone knows a good sourse to find nova parts. Seat belts dont latch sometimes and sometime dont unlatch. not a good thing. they can be after market or what ever. thanks. hope this was the right forum to post this.thanks again,chevynut.

·
... & Insanity Ensues .....
933 Posts
a nice source of seat belts is any 80'/s convertable .. they are 3 point setups, the retractors mount inside the 1/4 instead of next to the seat (neater look), and the shoulder belt goes back instead of up, just like 5 point racing belts, which is actualy SAFER

ive got a 93 chrysler convertable that ill be saving the belts out of for later use just cause they are so neat

im pretty sure all the following 80's cars are the same as my lebaron ---> mustangs, camaros, cavaliers, sunbirds, corvettes

·
Registered
290 Posts
Seat Belts

Year One & National Parts Depot have universal seat belts in several colors for about $15.00 a set. Rod Doors has them for about $25.00 a set with a better color selection.--:thumbup:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Juliano's has a great selection of belts and they have been the choice for new replacements for a long time. I personally prefer Andover Restraint's belts in a 60's retro style-they have a nice selction of belts in general, but check out the ones with the plain polished stainless latches (www.andoauto.com).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts