Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all, I am FINALLY to the point in my build that I need to locate seats for my 56 Chevy 1/2 ton. It is a streetrod style build. What will fit the cab and look good? I would like buckets with a console. Seats that will give good support and be good for long trips.
Thanks,
Larry

·
Hotrodders.com moderator
9,581 Posts
The seats in my Ford Focus are pretty good..I have done a couple of 600 mile road trips and felt OK at the end of the day..those should go in just fine..they are only in charcoal though as far as I know..

Sam

·
Registered
76 Posts
Seats For My '57 Chevy Pickup

Now timing of a qestion since I actually just pick up my seats yesterday. I got 2003 Ford Ranger seats. This is a split bench where each side has a bucket seat with a section extended from the drivers seat for a arm rest which can be raised for a middle seat. I have the seats sitting in the cab. They are a perfect size. I am now working of getting framing made to fit them in. The best thing is that I got them for a great deal. I will post some pics in the near future to my site. I will keep you posted....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seats

Visited my local "Automotive Recycler" yesterday. I found a set of buckets from a 2003 Monte Carlo SS. They look like a good fit, plus he threw in the console and shifter! Slightly smaller but real comfortable was a set from a Pontiac Aztec. Now I have to get them mounted.
Thanks for the replies.
Larry

·
Registered
399 Posts
lwin517 said:
Visited my local "Automotive Recycler" yesterday. I found a set of buckets from a 2003 Monte Carlo SS. They look like a good fit, plus he threw in the console and shifter! Slightly smaller but real comfortable was a set from a Pontiac Aztec. Now I have to get them mounted.
Thanks for the replies.
Larry
try and post some pictures for us. thats what makes it fun. I am thinking of purchasing a similar truck, id like to know how well the seats work out for you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.