Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
stuff'n things'n whatnot
356 Posts
I wouldnt kick her outta bed for eating crackers but good god woman leave a little to the imagination! your underwear should be UNDER what your WEARing! since when is plumbers butt sexy!

That backseat does look mighty roomy though :mwink:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Look at the other items they have listed. She has her own calender! I have seen other adds they have placed with her on them. Apparently daddy owns a bone yard and she is head of the Internet sales department. Good strategy! lol

·
im on a highway to hell
688 Posts
there were cars in those auctions?????? i didn't notice boy o boy thats the best set of radial tires i've seen in a while

hey erik do you think we can get her to come to ohio:mwink: :evil: :pimp: :pimp: :drool:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sorry, maybe I like cars too much, or I don't care much for looks, but the first thing I thought was "She's gonna ruin that hood!" :p I'm neutral when it comes to looks, personality makes it for me, she can be butt-ugly, but if I love the person inside then their looks can suddenly go from homely to super model. I'm weird like that, or just not picky :p

·
Banned
431 Posts
TwistedDragon said:
Sorry, maybe I like cars too much, or I don't care much for looks, but the first thing I thought was "She's gonna ruin that hood!" :p I'm neutral when it comes to looks, personality makes it for me, she can be butt-ugly, but if I love the person inside then their looks can suddenly go from homely to super model. I'm weird like that, or just not picky :p
so you like a little extra, lol....... just admit it man :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.