Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I was the only one that liked my 34 cab but I see my wife has began to show an interest. Everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Attachments

·
30 Ford 5 Window
61 Posts
She likes it cause it's yellow...give it a coat of flat black and see if she feels the same...heh heh heh

IT AIN'T REAL IF IT AIN'T STEEL

·
Registered
547 Posts
Cliff34 said:
I thought I was the only one that liked my 34 cab but I see my wife has began to show an interest. Everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

That mop parked there looks like my x wife's transportation vehicle, what model is it? :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
She Likes It

Glad to hear the wife likes your project! My betty says i have a desease,she says if my ride had breasts id probably had married the car instead of her ha ha!

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,854 Posts
bullheimer said:
you gotta MOP fer Chrimmas? what's she tryin to tell you?
Dammit Bull, put down the left handed roll your own, think witches and brooms, sub one mop for a broom. :cool: Dan

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
One day while I was building the roadster I walked by the shop and heard Vrooom....Vroom noises being made by somebody inside. Caught my wife in the act of sneaking behind the wheel for a "test run"....

·
Be the MIRACLE!
363 Posts
Heh heh, good one prefect but she might have a valid point there. :thumbup:
Cboy you can't fault a good woman for wanting a ride in that machine, even a fantasy ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts