Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm going to miss her.....eventually. Besides thats what she said the last time and she still hasn't left yet??? I was actually looking to do some trading one or two of mine for one of his and she heard the conversation and had a bit of a fit....kinda scary if you know what I mean...a full grown woman acting like that?? Scared the dogs and the neighbors came over to see if everything was alright...told them I'd live...LOL Now if I was looking to pick up another bike I bet she'd be all for it...I know she would cause she told me she wanted a Super Glide when her Yamaha was paid off.........just wait and see!!!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Get out the ducktape...
213 Posts
Yeah I know what you mean. Iv'e lost a handful of girlfriends because they found out that I was gonna do something car related instead of going shoe shopping with them. I'm not bashing women by any means (some on here might hurt me), There just ain't many that can handle not getting all the attention.

·
Be the MIRACLE!
363 Posts
Ever wonder why women get so excited about the things that make us happy? We could be out carousing and running around but no, here we are playing in the backyard with our toys and they still get all bent out of shape about it. What do they want form us, just sit to sit there and do nothing all day long?:(

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lost the first wife to my bike and friends

Told her not to let the door hit her in the butt when she left...boy was she mad...didnt' ever talk to me again...ever! Now this one, we have been together for 17 years and she get's and attitude about my cars and my spending money on my hobby? So I quit working on the cars and bought another bike then she wants her own bike so I buy her one too. And she though she'd let me know how she felt about me trading for this one car and I told her I wasn't interested I what she had to say....boy was she PO'd. Not my problem I told her...I am willing to let her go along with me anywhere anytime but not into my business...period. So she started tearing the bathroom apart, floor and toilet and tub surround and mirrors and vanity....all new now and I didn't have to lift a finger....its Great, my wife's new hobby is home improvements!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Junkyard Kustoms
298 Posts
BRETHREN ARISE!!!

thats seems to be the same for alot of us lol i have a 86 s10, a 89 cadillac, a 78 ford truck a 80' lemans, a 86 grand am, a 89 chevy truck and a 53 murc m350 and im getting two more caddy's(86,88) and man my lady hates me but latley i moved into a place with her and i havent touched a tool in month :mad: :( :mad: :( id just like to give her a :spank: ive resorted to rebuilding about half of my modelcars and doing research on here and millions of other site but im still having trouble, im currently working on a design for my autobody panel since im taking that in school as i have passed all levels of mechanics, fabrication and welding in my school. Jeez.. we should have special funds to built garages for people like me ..... i really need one since my backyard and sheds at my parents is starting to look like a junk yard so ill be heading to the next swap meet, any one need some parts i have lots! heres my design

Attachments

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Tazz, if you really want to keep the pot boiling, go back to the guy and see if he will take a little old lady's Yamaha on trade in place of one of your cars.

Trees

·
Be American, Buy American!
222 Posts
Re: Lost the first wife to my bike and friends

tm454 said:
I am willing to let her go along with me anywhere anytime but not into my business...period. So she started tearing the bathroom apart, floor and toilet and tub surround and mirrors and vanity....all new now and I didn't have to lift a finger....its Great, my wife's new hobby is home improvements!

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule! [/B]

Did you mean new hobby or hubby? lol.

Al

·
il enforcer
75 Posts
I should consider myself lucky then. Last time I went looking for project the wife handed my a signed blank cheque. Whoo Hoo.

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
my girl is always proud and impressed with my car... I think she'd be more impressed if I spend as much time actually driving it as I do putting cash and time under the hood!

thats why I'm never getting married. That way she can't find an excuse to start crapping out kids either.

K

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
killerformula said:

thats why I'm never getting married.

K
famous last words.;)

women. can't live with them, can't kill them. dang the luck.

:evil:

I can't begin to tell you how my old lady loves my money spending habits............:nono:

·
Registered
491 Posts
My wife is all behind me on my 34 project. Yet, sometimes I will see another car and dream a little. I'll mention that I want the next project (don't even have the first one) to be so and so.

I get the comment "how many cars do you need"

I give her the :confused: look, and start planning:pimp:

Dutch

·
Registered
13 Posts
chevelle_502 said:
Yeah I know what you mean. Iv'e lost a handful of girlfriends because they found out that I was gonna do something car related instead of going shoe shopping with them. I'm not bashing women by any means (some on here might hurt me), There just ain't many that can handle not getting all the attention.
I used to give my ex crap about his "other girlfriend" and he used to say stuff about my "other boyfriend". Our cars got more time than eachother sometimes, it was alright though, we always knew where to find eachother. :)

·
Member# 3287
2,625 Posts
Hasn't anyone discovered the answer!!?

Just tell her about all the despicable habits you used to have before you started working on cars. Also, you need to say that it is a recommended therapy for those prior activities. Then, she is in a position of denying you mental outlets and possibly causing you to engage in worse things.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts