Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I've been reading on here for awhile now, and just got the pick of the litter outa about 9- 59 F and M 100's This one ( have only seen pictures, is being held for me) and is said to be road worthy and able to make the trip from Sask. to Alberta np about a 11 hour drive. I'm taking a 1 ton and trailer anyway. I wanna build a 410 for it with a truck 4 speed for hauling her little sister the 1959 F100 shorty I also have my eye on. so I will be joining in on some of the chat now, and hopfully I keep learnin, I get this truck for $ 1800.00 and I can't wait to get her home

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
cool old iron.

Good for you on the truck, hope it is all you hoped for. I just got a deal on a 66 GM 2wd truck, wants to trade for a 350TBi engine rebuild, so really only out labour, he will buy parts. Has a 4spd manual trans and a 305 already installed, so think I will go for it. What do you think.

:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.