Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my c4 wont shift into drive. changed carb and intake on my 1978 302 removed pump and hoses . intake is a torquer 289 carb is a demon 625 jr since i did that it wont shift into drive; where did i mess up MY WIFES CAR HAS ONLY 35K ON IT 78 GRANADA 4 DOOR SLEEPER I HOPE HAVE CAM 1970 351 A VENT HEADS ,she wont let me install till it shifts need input THANK YOU

·
Administrator
9,768 Posts
billybopsecrap said:
my c4 wont shift into drive. changed carb and intake on my 1978 302 removed pump and hoses . intake is a torquer 289 carb is a demon 625 jr since i did that it wont shift into drive; where did i mess up MY WIFES CAR HAS ONLY 35K ON IT 78 GRANADA 4 DOOR SLEEPER I HOPE HAVE CAM 1970 351 A VENT HEADS ,she wont let me install till it shifts need input THANK YOU

Do you have the vacuum line hooked up to the modulator on the tranny?

direct manifold vacuum is needed to the tranny

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you crosly.this site is the great for getting into the fun of cars .i havent eaten a greasy sandwich in 25 years it sure taste good .i forgot about the vacumhose thanks.ps .old hotroders never die we just run out of gas

·
Administrator
9,768 Posts
billybopsecrap said:
thank you crosly.this site is the great for getting into the fun of cars .i havent eaten a greasy sandwich in 25 years it sure taste good .i forgot about the vacumhose thanks.ps .old hotroders never die we just run out of gas

I hope your problem is fixed.

my wife thinks I never run out of gas.... :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts