Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"Ol' Ford Nut"
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, been a while since I have been able to get on here. I used to look at the pics of everyones shops, do they not post them anymore? Maybe I am going to the wrong place. Anyway, I like the cool projects going on. Been on here 3 hours, think I will take a small break. All yall have a good evening. :thumbup:

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders................Go look in the Journals...you will see some shops and garages there. Then they have a bunch in the Garage and Tool forum also. Use the search function on this site it will take you there.

·
"Ol' Ford Nut"
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Poncho, and Henry Highrise, I appreciate the reply, I remember some of the shops on the sight Poncho, thanks. I just like to see the shops of people in this hobby. I love cars and need a shop so bad, would love to have one to have a real project in. Again thanks for the replys. :thumbup:

·
"Ol' Ford Nut"
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're right, I thought of buying one like that to enclose. The one that you see in the photos, I still actually reside, but I rent it. I am thinking of a move here soon. My son is signing up for the Navy, nobody here , so I think I am gonna find me a small place to put me a "starter" shop. I dont need much, but have a lot I would love to put in one place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts