Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As promised, we're planning a sunday night chat here at HR.com through AIM messenger. If you'd like to be included (because I need to invite you to the chat) please get a name (preferably one close to the name on HR.com) and post it in this thread. My current AIM name is *, but I'll probably get a killerformula one if I can.

Let me know-

K

·
Registered
202 Posts
im in.. what time.. where?.. why on aim.. why not yahoo msger?.. they have a voice chat.. everyone with a microphone can talk through it in a chat room?..

would be better.. if not i have both.. lol

what time on sunday?..

Aim: Nos420zX
yahoo im: [email protected]

·
Laissez les bons temps rouler
168 Posts
If I am home Sunday night, look me up.

AIM: Hummercdl
Yahoo: malibu_cdl

Heck, anyone can contact me at anytime on either of those names.

Chris

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I chose AIM because it seems to be the industry standard, and because I'm 99% sure that you can use it even if you've never downloaded the software by simply setting up a screen name (which is free) and using AIM express via AIM.com

Its powered by java, so anybody can use it, whether they have software installed or not.

Lets shoot for 9pm my time because I'm the latest in the country (eastmost) timezone. Illinois would be 8, calli 6pm and whatever is inbetween the two (lol, is there anything?) is 7.

K

·
Registered
202 Posts
killerformula said:
I chose AIM because it seems to be the industry standard, and because I'm 99% sure that you can use it even if you've never downloaded the software by simply setting up a screen name (which is free) and using AIM express via AIM.com

Its powered by java, so anybody can use it, whether they have software installed or not.

Lets shoot for 9pm my time because I'm the latest in the country (eastmost) timezone. Illinois would be 8, calli 6pm and whatever is inbetween the two (lol, is there anything?) is 7.

K
i still say yhooo.. everything u said is on yahoo.com just click on messenger to dl the software.. easy to use.. plus u get a free email address u can use for ur yahoo id.. and simply voice chat is better.. plus the people who dont have microphones still can type.

Nos

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.