Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so i got a little bored and decided to post some pictures of some recent small projects that no one will probably care about....

the first two are of my Jeep after a new $800 flip top and a couple of pieces of diamond plate. its looking better.... and yes i do keep my jeep clean........ sorry Larry

this first one is of our 2000 Yamaha Warrior 350 when we first got it..... (before)

and the next two are after painting the pipe and frame, 4 new tires, "custom" gun rack, and custom front rack.
i wish i could take credit for the rack, but my dad built that and i'm surprized at just how great it turned out; almost looks factory.

this next one is of the rinky dink factory shackles that were on my dad's 1980 CJ 7.

we couldn't have that, so we cut some stainless steel band to 7 and 1/2 inches long, drilled a few holes and gained 1.5 inches. just cost $20 for the hardware and a little trouble shooting. (i also have these on my Jeep)

looks pretty cool don't you think?

anywho, i could post more but i'm too damn tired.

sooooo, what are some of the small projects coming out of your garage?

·
Registered
36 Posts
When I was 11 I started on a go-kart, not a racing one a 5hp fun kart. I found it in some woods and asked the guy if I could have and he said just haul it off if you really want it. After that I cut grass for a year to save up enough money for a new motor. It also was repainted twice. The first time it was blue with a white roolbar and the second time it was red with a white rollbar. My favorite feature though, was a mercedes emblem I found and mounted it on the steering wheel. The last thing I did was mount a bicycle brake on the steering wheel and ran it to the governer, so more speed was a pull away. No its not so complicated, but I did this when I was 11-12. I might have a pic, I'll post it if I have one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts