Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, I have requested to delete this mistakenly posted multiple threads, I HATE THIS FORMAT!!!!!!!!

·
Collector of "someday" cars
2,474 Posts
Clicking on the 3 little dots in the upper, right hand corner USED to let you delete a post.
Yup, 30's fenders...:)
Nope, now you can only edit, but should be able to remove most of the content and just leave a pissedoff smilie... :mad:

·
16,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, the wrong threads were deleted, geeez. Yep, VW Bug fenders. I dig assembly line stuff and I dig VW Bugs so of course these photos sparked me. You do know that a few 36-39 Fords were bought by the Germans and taken there to study when the Bug was made? It is mind blowing all the stuff on the early Bug that was exactly as 36-39 Fords. The bolt pattern on the wheels for instance, the rear window, the steering wheel, and on and on.

Brian
Black Motor vehicle Automotive design Black-and-white Style
Black Automotive design Rectangle Tints and shades Parallel

Brian

·
16,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I hit "quote" and don't get anything "added to multi quote" what in the living hell does that mean?

Brian

·
16,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"Message added to multi quote" what does that mean?

·
the 'Duracell Project'
2,645 Posts
if you stacked new vehicle roofs that high, they'd all be ruined
last time i was in a body shop, 1999, everything was single stacked
a pallet might have 10 roofs on it, but nothing touching each other
also makes for better robotic handling

·
16,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This one I don't know what it is! And I know these Bugs like the back of my hand but can't identify this, any ideas?

Brian
Black Pattern Auto part Art Terrestrial plant

·
16,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Un-identified part may be the surround for the engine compartment. Looks too short to be the "trunk" up front, but that may be made from 2-3 pieces ??
Yeah, the first thing I thought of is the front or rear panel that is between the fenders where the latch for the boot or bonnet mounts.

Brian

·
16,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here's a fender photo more related to this forum. :D So damn cool! I love these assembly line photos.

Brian

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.