Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
You must do your final cleaning of the surface with a suitable wax and grease remover. Sounds to me that you have surface contamination rather than solvent pop on the surface. Solvent pop resembles tiny blisters that work to the surface and usually open up releasing the trapped remnants of solvent. Just prior to painting wipe your surface with a good wax and grease remover using clean cloths and use a tack cloth to pick up any dust on the surface.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top