Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
I just joined the forum and I've got some of my art works here...
I love hotrodding, and at the same time, tattoos, which I think are totally part and parcel of the hotrodding culture (it seems to me... no offense to anyone)
Do give me your opinions, and you can find more at my online gallery www.********.com

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Artz...

Thanx :D Unfortunately...not much other auto art stuff here in Singapore, lotsa stuff most people here are into like those 2 fast 2 furious cars... :p and 2 fast 2 furious culture... sigh...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
black and white eh?..

hey inkwork! well, the piece i've been working on and have yet to complete, is black and white! :D but jus a little colour for specific parts of the painting :) I shan't reveal too much.... I hope to complete it soon and put it up here !!

and to smoke, thnx for the comment! it's much appreciated :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
I just keep looking at your home page and your work. Some of the things people can do with a pencil or pen and now to see how detailed your work is with oil is just great.
I also think it is so cool that people from diffrent cultures can be brought together by a love of a common hobby. I love the old pinup style you have.
Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And did I forget to include that you'll have all the flame throwers you want in this hell, all those sweeeeet pinup girls, awesome rods (anything too modern is in some other neither world), maybe we'd see von dutch too :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.