Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of a chassis dyno service in my area i believe there was one in hays kansas awhile ago but maybe i'm dreaming i have a few friends in need of this and i will when my stroker is complete i dont wanna go all the way to hays or wichita but i believe thats probably my only option i live in the great big city of meade (haha) located between dodge city and liberal on one edge of the dodge city, liberal, and garden city triangle thanks in advance and happy rodding!!!!!!!

·
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW
2,865 Posts
check with some nearby collages! and a few high schools! if they have a dyno and if they aren't a private school they will dyno a car usually free! Im not from that area but I did teach in other areas. And if a school uses taxpayers money its considered public domain and they cant charge labor and the auto shops use outside cars for their class's!

Jester:thumbup:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill check but i'm not sure the colleges around here are not that technical especially when it comes to performance builds as apposed to just stock style rebuilds maybe im dead wrong heres to crossing fingers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.