1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

i run a 350 around 400HP + 150HP nitrous

i use currently champion RCI2YC on performer RPM edelb. Head,
if someone can suggest a better replacement plug ?

thanks !

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
Depends on plug condition, can you post a pic of a problem plug?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4 Jaw Chuck said:
Depends on plug condition, can you post a pic of a problem plug?
Here is one i got cyl 8

I have not checked all as now but have tree other look not too bad, this one as some tiny "solder spark like" near the start of the top electrode.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
Detonation, back off the timing and try again. Might want to richen things up a little after you got the timing right, the side electrode looks a little lean. May need to stagger jet to get that cylinder richer.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks i will try droping the timing a bit then may be change the jet , i have some to test out...

thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
Check after the timing adjustment, the lean looking plug can be created by detonation in that cylinder.;)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have done some1/4miles whit it this week end then i have got some miss at WOT only, look like a gas presure drop that probably created this...

in fact i dont know where to look for this... I have changed the gas pump for a "holley black one" but its apear the problem still
here, i have a miss of gaz at WOT sometime, not all the time and cannot figure why ! i'm sure this came in bettwen the tank and the pump but cannot figure what the prob exactly, no leak anywhere but some time the pressure apear to drop like if the pump got air may be in the line.. But i got this miss only at WOT.

If the gas line pass near the header (2 inch) is the line can goes to hot then create a problem (vaporize gas or simillar) ?

Also i have my pump in front on the car, is this could create a problem ?

Is a 6an gas line hose can be too small i dont think ?

Loot of question here, i have to find those damn problem.. :-(

Thanks !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts